The health benefits of Sycamore fruit in Nigeria are so many.
The plant is a type of leaf that can grow in almost every part of the world. The sycamore tree with wide leaves and a wide body has been used for many purposes especially for furniture production for many years.
The Sycamore leaves used in furniture making has recently been proven to have many health benefits.
Health Benefits of Sycamore fruit in Nigeria
Here are the many health benefits of the sycamore leaves
Health Benefits of Sycamore Leaf
- It is used to relive you of rheumatism, bone pains and waist, and neck hernia.
- One of its benefit is regeneration in cases of skin burns. It regenerates cells.
- Sycamore leaves, such as psoriasis, are good for skin disorders.
- It is useful in the treatment of epilepsy.
- Protects gums and teeth.
Sick people can also use plane leaves. Sycamore leaves are good for nausea.
- This plant has proven useful in the quick healing of wounds.
- Prevents vaginal discharge seen in women. If the juice of the dried sycamore leafis drunk, it can prevent vaginal discharge.
- It relieves the human body of calcification in joints.
- Another health benefit of the plane leaf is that it helps to remove edema from the body.
Lastly, it gets rid of swelling in humans.
READ MORE: Health Benefits of Garden Egg Leaf Juice
10 Best Health Benefits of Sycamore Leaf
- Bone Health: sycamore leaves (particularly dried one), that have not come in contact with a polluted area, can be boiled. Sycamore tree leavesare said to improve bone health if boiled and drunk.
But, it has more evident effect on problems like calcification. Likewise, boiled and dried sycamore leaves can be used as calcification remedy at home.
BUT, it is not recommended to continuously consume sycamore leaf. A break is needed after consuming it at certain intervals, only after this break is observed should you continue again.
- Burns and Wounds: Sycamore leaveshave been used for ages to relieve pain in some burns. Herbal medicine has proven important in this area. It is said that sycamore leaves, which were first dried and then boiled and then made Warm, were applied to the area where the burns were removed.
Part of its healing abilities include soothing the wounds on your skin. Sycamore leaves boost the healing speed of wounds, and also minimizes scars they leave behind.
- Dental Health: It is no new news that toothache is one of the hardest pains to deal with (especially for little children). It is even said to be the hardest pain for a person suffering from pain. Sycamore leaveswill relieve your toothache when used medicinally.
Even better, another health benefit of sycamore fruit is that it is effective in fighting gum problems. The sycamore fruit leaf contains vital ingredients that help rid your dental problems.
- Edema: Swelling and Edema happen at different periods in the body for some reasons.
It has proven successful at ridding these edema happening in the body. It is said that the swelling and edema that happen in the body are reduced by finding and drinking boiled clean sycamore leaves.
- Epilepsy: It is said to reduce and prevent the severity of the epilepsy crisis.
- Hair Health: One of the many health benefits of sycamore fruit in Nigeria is the promotion of health growth. The plane leaves are effective and advantageous for scalp health and hair health. Dandruff occurs in the human hair when there is dryness of the scalp especially at certain periods.
Aside promoting hair growth, it continues to soften and moisturize the scalp by proving it with nutrients which in turn prevents hair loss.
ALSO SEE: Health Benefits of Bitter Kola and Honey
It is also possible to solve your scalp and hair problems if you apply clean sycamore leaves to your head.
- Vaginal Discharge: In Nigeria, and other parts of the world, the Sycamore leaf plant is used to treat V-Jay discharge. Time without numbers, it has proven effective elimination of these V-hole discharge. If the Sycamore leaf is dried and boiled, it works better.
- Psoriasis: Sycamore leavescan also play crucial roles in the treatment of this condition that leads to greater skin problems.
- Skin Health: It is said that your skin enjoys plenty health benefits when you use dried leaves which are detached from the branches affected by the dust and smoke of the plane tree. Sycamore leafhas a cleansing role in skin health.
- Nausea: Nausea no doubt causes discomfort. It happens occasional but the effects are ugly. The sycamore fruit has been used by Nigerians to correct application of sycamore leavesis the solution to nausea problems.
Sycamore Leaves Are Helpful For Calcification in Joints
Articular calcification is a disease that causes discomfort to a lot of individuals. Arthritis of the joints leads to pain the lower back or knees, making it hard to walk and climb stairs.
In a bid to treat joint calcification, Dr. Ibrahim Saracoglu (Turkish Doctor) has developed a very useful cure. A sycamore leaf cure can be applied as described against calcifications.
Prevention of Formation and Cure of Dandruff in Hair
The leaves of the sycamore tree feeds the hair, giving it nutrients. This leads to prevention of hair loss. It stops the scalp from drying out.
It stops dandruff caused by drying the scalp in the hair. If you want to get rid of dandruff hair formation, you should trust the healing power of leaf juice.
Sycamore Leaf Cure Recipe
We have known the many health benefits of Sycamore fruit in Nigeria.
Read on to learn how to prepare sycamore leaf water.
- Ensure the sycamore leaves are first thoroughly dried.
- There should be no wet leaves used.
- After this, you should wash the dried leaves and break them into small pieces.
- Boil 2 cups of drinking water.
- Now, Crumbled, small pieces of sycamore leaves should be thrown into simmering water and boiled for an extra 1 minute.
- Avoid boiling Sycamore leaves for more than 1 minute after being discarded.
- Once that is complete, ensure the leaves are drained and remaining water becomes ready for use after cooling.
- Drink a glass of sycamore leaf juice prepared against calcification on an empty stomach before dinner and a glass before bedtime at night.
- Continue taking the sycamore leaf cure for 15 days.
- After 15 days, you take a break for 3 days and then begin another 15 days usage.
- Sycamore leaves cure should be prepared and consumed fresh every day.
Should Be Used What Kind Of Sycamore Leaf?
Because Nigeria has plenty sycamore trees around, you can pick the leaves of the sycamore tree around you and enjoy the health benefits of sycamore fruits.
However, you should avoid sycamore fruits that fall to the ground because there is a high risk of fungus forming on the leaves that have stayed long on the ground.
So, you should pluck tree-ripened sycamore leaves and dry them. In the same manner, the collected sycamore fruit and leaves should be recessed in the form of 5 pieces, not the whole leaf.